Since it emerged back in the year of 2008, Bitcoin has done a quite good job when it comes to the occupying the market and nowadays Bitcoin ATM has become quite frequent. Back in 2008, the concept of cryptocurrency was very new to the world. At the same time, only very few people know about the cryptocurrency as well. Though bitcoin had a pretty solid launch, afterwards, few disasters the price of the bitcoin fell dramatically. Though bitcoin had few downs against its name, the cryptocurrency managed to steady itself.
Right now, standing at the current time, BTC is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and at the same time, it is well recognized throughout the world as well. The popularity of the bitcoin has increased by the leaps and bounds. As the popularity of the bitcoin is increased, there are more initiatives around bitcoin. Since 2013 many online and offline stores started to accept Bitcoin as a currency. At the same time, bitcoin was legalized in many countries all across the world as well. As the bitcoin is emerging as a currency, the concept of bitcoin atm is also taking place in order to make the flow of the currency smoother.
So, when talking about the bitcoin ATM, the very first question that should strike on your mind is how to buy bitcoins via bitcoin atm? In order to answer that question, we are having a brief discussion below.
How to buy bitcoins using bitcoin atm?
Well, when the bitcoin first launched in the market, the concept of bitcoin atm was not there. However, if a trader wanted to trade with the bitcoins, he had to buy those bitcoins via bitcoin exchange. Nowadays, bitcoin exchange isn’t the only place where a buyer or a trader can buy the bitcoins. In fact, a buyer or trader can buy bitcoins using the bitcoin automated teller machine quite effectively.
If you are interested in buying bitcoins using the bitcoin, then the very first thing which you should do, is finding the nearest bitcoin atm from your location. There is another thing you need to understand quite clearly and that is there are around 30 different types of bitcoin items are around there and at the same time, around 20 companies are dealing with the bitcoin atm as well. Therefore, before you start using the bitcoin atm you really to find out the purpose of using the bitcoin.
At first we shall talk about the general procedure of buying bitcoins using a bitcoin atm.
When you are using a bitcoin atm in order to buy the bitcoins, then the very first thing you have to go through is the verification process. While going through the verification process, one should keep in mind that different bitcoin ATMs will have a different verification process.
After you have completed the verification process, then you have to provide your bitcoin address to the bitcoin atm. While providing the address you have to make sure that you are providing the correct address to the atm machine.
After you have provided the address in the bitcoin atm, You have to insert the cash into the bitcoin atm machine. With a certain amount of cash, a certain amount of bitcoins can be bought. After the process is completed you have to confirm the process. After you have confirmed the process a certain amount of bitcoin will be sent to your bitcoin wallet.
This is a general way to buy bitcoins via bitcoin atm. However, the process may be a bit different from time to time. At the same time, the process will be different for different atm machines. Different atm machines have different software and hardware functionalities. With the different software and hardware functionalities, different bitcoin atm machine will have different systems.
The process of buying bitcoins through most of the bitcoin machines follows like this.
1. First click on the option buys bitcoins.
2. After you have clicked the buy bitcoin option, you have to provide details like providing a mobile number.
3. After you have provided the mobile number to the bitcoin atm, you will get a verification SMS. After receiving the verification code via SMS, you have to enter the verification code.
4. Many machines can ask for your figure print. In that case, you have to scan the figure print fast before gaining further access to the bitcoin atm machine.
5. After you have scanned the figure print, you have to select the cryptocurrency you want to buy. (In this case bitcoin)
6. After you have selected the cryptocurrency, then you have to select the bitcoin wallet. At the same time, you have to scan the QR code of the bitcoin wallet as well.
7. Next, you can insert the cash in order to buy the bitcoins. After the process is completed generate the payslip.
This is the general procedure for buying bitcoins via bitcoin atm. It is expected that the discussion managed to throw some light on your knowledge on bitcoins.
How to sell bitcoins using bitcoin atm?
Just like buying bitcoins via bitcoin atm, you can also sell bitcoins using the bitcoin atm as well. However, in order to sell bitcoins via bitcoins, you have to keep in mind important steps. Once you have successfully completed those steps you can easily sell your bitcoins against cash using the bitcoin atm.
In order to sell bitcoins in the bitcoin atm, At first, you have to find your nearest bitcoin atm in your location. Then you have to figure out that if that bitcoin atm supports the two-way transactions. There can me many bitcoin items in your location. But there are some limitations in those ATMs. There are many atm which only supports the one-way transaction and from there you can only buy the bitcoins and not sell them. Therefore, in order to sell your bitcoins, you must find a bitcoin atm which supports two-way transactions.
After you have found the nearest bitcoin atm which supports the two-way bitcoin transaction, you have to complete the verification process as well. In many cases, the verification process is really easy. Sometimes in the verification process, the atm may ask for your mobile number and at the same time in some cases, it can ask for the QR code of your bitcoin wallet as well.
After you have successfully completed the verification steps, then you have to choose the bitcoin as your cryptocurrency. ( If you want to sell bitcoin)
• After you have chosen the bitcoin as your cryptocurrency you have to enter the bitcoin amount you want to sell.
• After the process is completed you can get your desired cash amount from the atm as well.
However, before you start using the bitcoin atm, there are few very important things you have to keep in mind. Those things are:
- Make sure you have proper knowledge of the bitcoin automated teller machine. If you don’t have proper knowledge on bitcoin atm, then you may end up in trouble. So before using an atm make sure that you know about all the processes.
2. Go through the verification process of bitcoin atm neatly. If there is not a neat verification process, then there may be some trouble in the later transactions. Therefore, it is important to provide proper details when it comes to the verification process.
3. Third and the most important thing you should remember is the security. Bitcoin automated teller machine itself is very safe there is no danger in the process. However, it is recommended to main the personal security while transaction process.
Bitcoins also can be earned by the bitcoin casino. If you are looking for a trusted bitcoin casino which can help you to increase your bitcoins then you can certainly opt for big book.ag. it is a very trusted and well-reputed site