Experts declare that the future of online betting is here. Bitcoin Sportsbook sites are now popping up on the internet. Sportsbook operators expect the Bitcoin to replace the existing fiat currency as the betting medium in sportsbook betting companies.
The Bitcoin phenomenon caught the internet by storm with the cryptocurrencies’ rise (and fall) in its market value. The highest price for the Bitcoin reached up to $19,783.21 in value last December 17, 2017, that made bitcoin account holders grin from cheek to cheek. A month and a half later, the BTC price plunged to below the $10,000 benchmark. The Bitcoin value as of this writing is $ 9,061.43. The BTC and other cryptocurrencies experienced a slump worth $100 billion in just a matter of over 24 hours, according to Coindesk.
Bitcoin Sportsbook sites welcomed the digital money in the wagering business and still are in operation despite the cryptocurrency slumping drastically. The plunge does not deter its use in the online betting arena. BTC account holders still prefer the BTC than the fiat currency for the benefits it entails.
The effects of the Bitcoin market value slump in the Bitcoin sportsbook sites
- The Bitcoin volatility in the market affects everything in the financial context of cryptocurrency. The BTC value you just sent may be higher (or lower) in the next hour from your payment. The Bitcoin sportsbook site operation experiences the effects of the same behavior of the bitcoin price.
- With BTC values hourly fluctuations, losses and winnings are unpredictable. A drop or rise of the BTC can devalue or appreciate your bitcoin deposits in the electronic wallets of the bitcoin sportsbook sites.
Why the bitcoin value rose dramatically and tumbled drastically
- When merchants, corporations, and other financial and businesses entities begin to accept the cryptocurrency and its application, its value climbed up. More and more investors joined the bandwagon hoping that one day they will have the fortune they dream of from the money they invested.
- The most recent declaration before its price retreat, was of Wall St. recognition of the BTC cryptocurrency as a categorized class asset fueled its rise further. CME, CBOE, and NASDAQ contributed to its appraisal when they announced it legalization as an investment asset. The announcement triggered investment influx in acquiring the digital money that is more expensive than gold.
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies faced a tough month with its price level falling below $8,500 according to the latest market reports by Coindesk. One of the factors that triggered the drastic slump is the regional regulations mandated by countries involved with the digital money. India declared for instance that it is not recognizing the bitcoin as a legal tender in the payment of goods and services. The announcement rattle investors who placed their stakes heavily on Bitcoin.
- The Republic of Korea has its plans set of filing a bill prohibiting the trading of Bitcoin in the country. The complete ban is on the drawing table of lawmakers.
- China is doing its part on strict regulations of the digital currency.
- Another trigger mechanism that can pull down the BTC value is Facebook’s announcement to ban cryptocurrency advertisements on its social media platform.
Benefits of the BTC in the Bitcoin Sportsbook sites
■ BTC users in Bitcoin sportsbook sites prefer to use their digital money because it is safe and secure. Most online betting sites require its bettors’ tons of information upon registering in their wagering software company. Gamblers respond to this prerequisite negatively as they do not want their identity blown up in online casinos or other betting agencies. Online gambling operators would be asking for your ID, credit card number, phone number, email address, and other relevant data.
Opening your personal credentials puts a bull’s eye target on your account when the information falls into the wrong hands. The situation made you a hacking priority over the web.
Your person is no longer private and open to whoever you shared your data. Bitcoin Sportsbook Sites do not require your private financial data and background. All it needs is the digital money sent from your BTC electronic wallet. You will need the bitcoin address of the receiver you wish to send the digital cash. The BTC address has a security code composed of 26 to 35 alphanumeric characters starting with 1 or 3. At times, the special characters have the Quality Response (QR) encryption code.
■ With a safe and secure BTC environment comes the anonymity of the gamblers playing in the online Bitcoin Sportsbook sites. Only the bitcoin addresses the account holders connect and fill the transactions requirements so payments could take place, Identities kept confidentially, and receipts of BTCs are in order. These BTC addresses are changeable anytime by the account holders.
Bitcoin sportsbook site operators are fine with this setup. No questions asked and no harm done with no validations on BTC transfers and withdrawals of the crypto money. Once the transaction pushes through, it remains firm and irrevocable which merchants like it that way.
■ Processing Bitcoin payments and withdrawals are fast and efficient. Bitcoin sportsbook sites like the way bitcoins operate. One of the top bitcoin sportsbook sites is the big book.ag that gives the online players the best bitcoin betting services that compare to the best bitcoin sportsbook sites in the market.
When playing at Bitcoin sportsbook sites, your deposits arrive in a jiffy to the receiver’s electronic BTC wallet. The process is the same on the withdrawal feature. You receive your bitcoin withdrawal in just minutes upon request.
Gamblers love this setup with only $0.01 cost per withdrawal allowing online players to withdraw frequently. The multiple withdrawal schemes let gamblers manage their betting activity efficiently. There is a tendency to be impulsive on your betting choices if the money is under the bitcoin sportsbook sites. The frequent withdrawals avoid the impulsive betting behavior among players.
■ The low rate per transaction is great regardless of the amount of BTC transferred in and out of bitcoin sportsbook sites. Online gamblers can also utilize alternate electronic wallets to deepen the anonymity of the bitcoin transfer senders.
In traditional sportsbook casinos, sites can place an initial minimum deposit of $25 or minimum withdrawals of $50. Bitcoin sportsbook casinos allow a dollar or two in bet placements and keep the entertainment value intact.
Finding the reputable bitcoin sportsbook sites
The internet is bustling with business opportunities and so are the illicit activities that lurk around cyberspace. Choosing the best bitcoin sportsbook site for you will make your betting experience worthwhile with the fun and excitement sportsbook wagering brings.
- You may start your search by asking experienced online gamblers about their betting preferences about a bitcoin sportsbook site. Seasoned gamblers are the best source of information for your goal to determine if the website is the one you want to play with your betting activities.
- A research on the bitcoin sportsbook site reviews is also a good means of knowing if you have the right bitcoin sportsbook site in your sights. Bitcoin Sportsbook site reviews such as the “bitcoin reviews” makes good reference to potential online wagering sites.
- Another way to spot a potential bitcoin sportsbook site is to participate in its demo product offer. Demos on betting sites allow you sound judgment if the site is for you. Consider if the bitcoin sportsbook site operating system is friendly to its users and does not confuse online players. You are searching for a site that will bring you entertainment and not a program that will consume your time figuring the basic functions of the wagering software.
- Demos indicate performance that you will experience when you are playing with the bitcoin sportsbook site after you register on it.
- Consider the bonus offerings to start your way in the online bitcoin sportsbook site. The perks will give you a headstart in your gambling activities.
Bigbook.ag bitcoin sportsbook site is inviting you to visit its site and try out the demo product. Receive attractive bonuses when you register with bigbook.ag.